In the age of development of information technologies, one may notice that the drawing students’ imagination resources are more and more visibly limited to commonly available motives and images seen in the Internet or television. Drawing and painting has the power in itself to change the world-the power of a pencil.Specific Objectives
- To enable kids and youths develop their drawing &painting for education.
- To promote self-esteem, education, skills and abilities through drawing &painting.
- To enable youths use drawing and painting as a profession and earn a living.
- To use drawing &painting as a tool to promote behaviour change.
With your financial support, Nameta Trust will be able to run Drawing and Painting Program for 2018, one of the programs in the organization. We will be able to organise workshops for our artists, trainers and students who aspire to become great artists in the world. More so we will enter youths to one of the main festivals in Kenya, The Kenya Drama Festivals. Also we will;
- Organize our annual Nameta Festival.
- Organize contests and events for the youths.
- Increase feasibility for our organization with a prime goal of championing for Social Change.
- Organize exhibitions, cultural week forum, field work and Educational tours.
- Run club activities in schools and youth groups.
- Organize a 5T Project that will emphasize on curriculum for Social Change.