Nearly everyone enjoys music, whether by listening to it, singing, or playing an instrument. Musical training helps develop language and reasoning, a sense of achievement and it’s a mastery of memorization. Youths who have early musical training will develop the areas of the brain related to language and reasoning. It can serve students well in education and beyond. Learning to play pieces of music on a new instrument can be a challenging, but achievable goal.
As well as being a fun, creative outlet, studies have shown that Creative Dance, and the specific class atmosphere it provides, offers many important benefits for the youth’s well-being. It has positive impacts on personal development, academic learning, mental health, creativity, social skills, as well as physical health. Generally, Music and Creative dance is a powerful tool to influence decision to both the performer and people in the communities. This sums up Success in society: Music and Creative dance is the fabric of our society, and music can shape abilities and character.
- To enable kids and youths develop their music & dance for education. To promote self-esteem, education, skills and abilities through Music and dance.
- To enable youths use music and dance as a profession and earn a living.
- To use music and dance as a tool to promote behaviour change.
With your support, Nameta Trust will be able to run Music and Creative dance, one of the programs in the organization. We will be able to organise workshops for our artists, trainers and students who aspire to become great Musicians and Creative Dancers in the world. More so we will enter youths to the two main festivals in Africa, The East African Festival and The Kenya Music Festivals. Also we will;
- Organize our annual Nameta Festival.
- Organize contests and events for the youths.
- Educational tours.
- Increase our feasibility with a prime goal of driving social Change.
- Run club activities in 3 schools and 3 youth groups.
- Organize a 5T Project that will emphasize on curriculum for Social Change.